Skip to content
TERMS OF SERVICE
- takes LTD.
- Chief Operation Officer
- Hiroyuki Someya
- Postal Code
- 706 Tatsumura Aoyama Mansion, 5-4-35 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Explanation of charges other than product price
- Shipping charges may apply in addition to the sales price.
- Application validity period
- Within 7 days after the order is placed. If we do not receive payment within 7 days of your order, we will assume that you do not intend to purchase and your order will be automatically cancelled.
- Defective products
- Please contact us as soon as possible after receiving the product. Please note that we do not accept returns unless the product is defective.
- Sales Quantity
- Please refer to each product page.
- Delivery time
- Shipment within 3 business days from the date of payment confirmation.
- Payment Method
- Credit Card Payment
- Return period
- Within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Return shipping
- The customer will be responsible for the return shipping. If the product is defective, we will bear the cost.
- Service Name
- takes. online store
- Phone number
- 03-6427-6071 weekdays from 10:00 to 18:00
- Public email address
- Home page address
- About shipping and delivery
Domestic delivery: Kuroneko Yamato
Nationwide flat rate 700 yen
Free shipping for purchases of 20,000 yen or more including tax
Overseas delivery: EMS
Worldwide flat rate 3000 yen
Free shipping for purchases of 30,000 yen or more
- About payment methods
- Credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay
- 1.Definition of personal information
- "Personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be easily collated with other information to identify the specific individual.
- 2.Collection of personal information
- This store may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries.
When we collect your personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
The personal information collected by this store is as follows
a) Your name and full name
b) Your address
c) Your telephone number
d) E-mail address
f) Shipping information
g) Transaction history and details of transactions with this store
h) Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above.
- 3.Use of personal information
This store uses the personal information received from customers for the following purposes
a) Confirmation and reference of orders
b) Confirmation and reference of product shipment
c) To reply to inquiries.
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your permission, except in the following cases
a) When required to do so by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one to carry out the duties prescribed by law.
b) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
c) When personal data is exchanged between affiliated companies of the company that operates this store.
- 4.Safety management of personal information
- In addition to the rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures taken by the service provider for the safe management of the personal information received from the customer, the store will strive to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, loss, falsification, or leakage of personal information through appropriate handling in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- 5.Correction and deletion of personal information
- If you wish to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information below. In addition, if you are a registered user, you can correct your personal information from the "My Account" menu on this website.
- 7.About the use of Google Analytics
- 8.About the use of SSL
For the purpose of ensuring security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered.
※SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering.
- 9.For inquiries, please contact
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.